Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



I got my Dr. Horrible DVD in the mail today. I've never been so excited about the mailbox. Now, I don't know for certain why, but no one has been talking about the special features, especially the Evil League of Evil applications, so I won't get into them (I haven't even watched the whole thing yet). But I'm sure many of you (okay, if anyone actually reads this) know that I sent in my own application. I think I'm safe to say that I didn't win. And yet I had this strange excitement to see my video listed in the "Dishonorable Mention" part of the disc along with more than 600 other people.

2 comments:

The White's said...

I so don't understand anything that you are talking about on your blogs, I am not into computers and all that jazz, but I still enjoy to read them, I especially loved how you "drooled" wall-e. How cute is that. Anyhow, I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas.

John said...

That is one of the funniest things I have seen. Great blog!